FGUK Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the FGUK Gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is the best gaming laptop out there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Querulous11

Which is the best gaming laptop out there? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best gaming laptop out there?   Which is the best gaming laptop out there? EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:59 pm

I need a laptop that can play WOT. Sadly I have to play in dingy corners and odd places so it has to be mobile around the house. Anyone have any recommendations ? I am using a DELL at the moment.
Back to top Go down
SirToadie

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best gaming laptop out there?   Which is the best gaming laptop out there? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:17 am

It will be much, much easier to give you recommendations if you tell us what your budgetrange is and where you live (country). Smile
Back to top Go down
Querulous11

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best gaming laptop out there?   Which is the best gaming laptop out there? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:35 am

UK.   The best means the best ! Just short of silly. 1 graphics card, 16 or 32 RAM, some multi core thing )not sure year) . Is Nvidia best for WOT I wonder? Tried using less powerful laptops and they have to be replaced every year or so. I can just about get Crysis 2 to run at a near top setting at the moment but now Crysis 3 is a benchmark though old now.
Back to top Go down
Bud_der_Panzerschreck

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best gaming laptop out there?   Which is the best gaming laptop out there? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:04 am

If you're good with your hands you can try and build a normal PC into something you can carry or roll around or buy a gaming shuttle. That's probably a LOT cheaper compared to buying a Gaming Laptop.
Back to top Go down
sulloireland

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best gaming laptop out there?   Which is the best gaming laptop out there? EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:45 am

i play on a lenovo z580, it has 2gb gt635m i5 3230 8gb ram and windows 8. plays world of tanks on max settings at 20-30 fps i have it set on mostly medium settings and i get a mostly stable 60fps. They only bad thing is the heat build up. i have 3 fans blowing air in underneath and one pulling away at the side, its was a cooler master before i bodged it, i also have the battery removed. i bought it on dabs.ie for 614 and im very happy with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best gaming laptop out there?   Which is the best gaming laptop out there? EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:05 am

I got my pc from scan.co.uk they do nice gaming MSI laptops that have won awards,

MSI-ge70-2pe-apache-pro-052-24ghz-core-i7-4700hq-8gb-128gb-ssd-1tb-hdd-2gb-gtx-860m-win-8... scan code LN56265

This one is nice, just bit over £1k as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best gaming laptop out there?   Which is the best gaming laptop out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is the best gaming laptop out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FGUK Forums :: Open chat :: Technical-
Jump to: